Re: in the darkness of the Maine seacoast

The three tower transmitter facility off of Route 25 in Westbrook that
Chris Beckwith makes reference to is on the air at 5,000 watts day and
night.(daytime/nighttime directional) ! The "Lone Stick on Warren
Avenue is never on the air as there is NO transmitter connected to
it(and hasn't been in over 15 years plus)! That stick only supports the
STL dishes for WJBQ and WHOM and a Marti antenna. The FCC
database is incorrect!

Roy Lawrence
A proud employee of that facility in questain!
Fuller/Jeffrey Broadcasting
Portland, Maine