Re: in the darkness of the Maine seacoast

Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Seacoast area the Sox are on whatever 930 is calling itself these days
> (simulcasting WGIR out of Manchester)...I m not even sure 1380 exists now

It does indeed exist; they're running MOYL via satellite.  But the signal is still
dismal...just barely reaches Newington at night!  BTW, some games are (I
believe) also on Crapstar's daytimer at 1540 licensed to Exeter, another cog
in the WGIR Action Snooze Network! :)  WTSN runs the Yankees--a winning
team, but I suspect a losing programming strategy.

Take care,

Chris