Re: in the darkness of the Maine seacoast

Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:

> well, yeah... if you count 1440, WJAB.  get outside of an eight or nine
> mile radius of that little stick next to exit 8 of the (always backed up)
> maine turnpike

For the anal retentive, WJAE (WJAB is just an on-air slogan tied to their
historic call letters and related jingle package) has its three-tower array just
off Route 25 in Westbrook, west of downtown and near the Gorham town
line, several miles west of Exit 8.  Their old tower adjacent to the 583 Warren
Avenue studio facility (which is indeed near Exit 8) was used during my
tenure in the 80s as a 250w backup and now is dedicated to STL and RPU,
AFAIK.

Take care,

Chris