Chuck Bullett (was NorthEast Radio Watch 8/6)

Good luck to Chuck in his new job.  I can remember listening to Chuck on WJTO
and WIGY when I was a child.  I was always amazed when I would hear Chuck do
overnights at WIGY and later in the day hear him on WJTO.  Later, I found out
that you work those kind of hours when getting started in radio.  I also
remember meeting Chuck when he was doing a remote at the July 4th Bowdoinham
Barbecue.  (OK, Chuck's not that old.  I was about 12 at the time and Chuck
was probably 18.)

Later, when Chuck was PD at 93.9 WAYU Lewiston he gave me my second job in
radio when he hired me as an 18 year old kid to do weekends on the country
station.  A few months later I ended up with my first full time radio gig at
the station.  We later ended up working together at WMGX/WGAN, etc.  It seems
weird that Chuck will no longer be the engineer for Saga's Portland stations.
 Like Dick Johnson at WGAN and Randi Kirshbaum at WMGX, it always seemed like
Chuck came with the license.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine