Re: The Bus has pulled into Worcester

In a message dated 8/4/99 12:27:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
steveord@xtdl.com writes:

<< Add that to the fact that alternative rock's heyday has
 passed...doesn't sound like a great idea. >>

Who said this Steve?  In my honest opinion, modern rock has surged back in
1999.  Taking a look at current Top 40 crossovers I see Sugar Ray, Smash
Mouth, Pearl Jam, Citizen King, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Goo Goo Dolls, Len,
Blink 182 and this one I know is highly requested on both your station and my
station: Lit.  Plus aside from Top 40, Korn, Limp Bizkit and Offspring have a
huge following out there as well.
Just my observations.

Respectfully disagreeing,
Gary Ford