odd news coverage today....

In today's get it on the air first and worry if it is right later world...I
find that something that happened today in Boston worth noting.

About 11:45 AM a fire broke out on the third base roof at Fenway Park, and
the press area was evacuated ( game was at 1 PM)...

It turned out to be a "minor" fire ($25,000) damage, BUT it also happened
when fans and workers ( including me) were in the park, and yet there was
NOTHING on 4, 5 or 7 at Noon.

Since "Breaking News" at 7 can be at time an out of blown story, I really
find the fact that there was NO coverage odd.
Comments?