Re: The Bus has pulled into Worcester

The problem is, their logo does not depict a "hippie-style" bus, or even a
Micro-bus for that matter.  Instead, its a typical modern mass transit bus.  I
think their main station vehicle was a typical van with the logo on the side.
Boring.  I would have gotten an old bus and given it a "Partridge Family" or
"Flower Power"  paintjob.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7