RE: Manchester oldies

 I agree with Gary F on this one fully! WNNH is awful!
What has Clark Schmidt ever programmed that made any sense?(Based on
what I have heard from WNNH...and the worst TV spots I ever seen). I
recall being told he was consulting(gulp) at 'MJX sometime back in the
early 80's and it was a dog of a situation. Perhaps some good folks
here on the list can give more details on this subject.

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine