Re: Manchester #'s...?

In a message dated 8/1/99 11:00:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
steveord@xtdl.com writes:

<< Have you seen WNNH's numbers lately?  They don't even do all that well in
 Concord/Merrimack County.  They have big time signal problems in Manchester
 (as do all the Concord stations).

 Formatically, WQLL is much more focused than WNNH is. >>

Steve,
    I think I remember seeing something about WNNH moving their antenea to
Concord or the surrounding area.  Did you see this?

Gary Ford