The Bus has pulled into Worcester

Update:  WXLO has closed on WORC-FM and the "Bus" is now parked at the
WXLO studios on Commercial Street.  They moved in on Thursday.  The word
I'm
hearing is that none of the on-air staff from the Bus made the
transition, but I don't know for sure.  Right now the station is still
doing classic rock with sweepers and a few spots.  Management has been
very mum as to what changes, if any, they will make with ORC-FM.

As far as the Fox is concerned, they did do well, but I figured they
would,
since their signal is far superior to ORC-FM's at this point. Once
ORC-FM has their new Spencer stick up and running, it will be
interesting to see what 98.9's impact will be on the market. WWFX did
promote themselves well, with lots of billboard and buscards, which
helped. Now, if they can get the glitches out of their automation
system....

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7