Re: WLVI calls in Albany???

Newspaper radio columnists sometimes get it right. Then there are the
S---n B----------s of the world
who declare that Let's Talk About Radio is an hour long and runs 12-1,
who get show times, call letters,
and formats wrong, and so on. Look in the sports section and you'll see
the occasional listing for the
Red Sox game as being on "WEEI-FM (850)" (sic--gee,
I couldn't seem to find an 850 on my FM dial :) )
and so on.

Obviously we should be reading newspapers instead of
doing foolish things like listening to the radio.
Why bother getting the listings right in your daily
paper? :)

Bob Nelson
WMWM AM 91.7 (just kidding)
Salem, MA