Re: WFNX --> WNHQ ?

SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Makes you wonder what the purpose of the simulcast is.  I can't imagine
> there is a tremendous demand for AAA up there....granted there's no one
> else doing that up there

WMWV (93.5 Conway) is AAA, and they've been doing it for many,
many years.  Years before the Adult Album Alternative "format"
came into existence, in fact.  But the question remains why the
Waterville Valley translator for WXRV is needed, esepcially if
they're not breaking out local content apart from legal IDs.  Kind of
an expensive vacation home translator, don't you think?

Take care,

Chris