Re: WRKO signal

>Kyle Stephanos wrote:

<snip>
>At night, I get a skywave news station in the distance that
>often is equal with WRKO. This was not the case until a week
>or so ago. Has anyone else noticed this?

        All news probably is Toronto. After the usual chain of many power
increases through the years I think they now run 50 kW at night. WPTF in
Raleigh is news-talk, as is Baltimore. I occasionally get Toronto on
skywave over here in Connecticut in normal WRKO times. As to what's up with
WRKO's signal, I have no clue.