Harmonizer

I'm not in the business so I don't know about the "Hamonizer", however there is
a "shareware" audio program is capable of doing length of selection compression
with similar good results. It's called Goldwave is is available at
www.goldwave.com. It's fun and useful to play with all the audio tools. (fyi I
have no financial connection to this company, I just think it's the cats meow!).

John
N1QGS

Chuckigo@aol.com on 07/27/99 03:00:02