Re: WFNX --> WNHQ ?

At 10:58 PM 7/25/99 -0400, Chris Beckwith wrote:

>The "FNX Radio Network" is definitely *not* ready for prime time--the
local breaks in Sanford are
>abysmal (obvious repeated "national" spots that are just intended to fill
time, late rejoins, poor
>level matching between elements, etc.)

We split some spot breaks on WJYY/WNHQ.  It took some fine tuning to make
the cutaways and returns fairly seamless (and we can monitor both stations
off-air, I can't imagine WFNX being able to hear Sanford).  We have to
cross-check the logs daily to make sure there are no blatant traffic errors
and we've had become really anal on making sure all :60s are EXACTLY :60 to
the tenth of a second.  Once you get things running properly it sounds
good, but it takes vigilance.