I LOVE N'SYNC!!!

Dear Cool Group over at Kiss,

                         PLEASE!!!! Two friends and I LOVE N'SYNC!!! Justin
and JC are so hott!!! We would die for some tickets!!! I have been listening
to Kiss for the longest time to know when to call in to win. Kiss is the best
station around, i listen to it all the time. It's my favorite so I keep it on
full blast!! Please give us tickets to the N'SYNC concert!!
thanks a bunch!!
                                                    ~Jen aka N'SYNC lover!!!