Mark Matzell

Mark did not do well at WERZ.  I'm not sure whether or not he left on his own or
if he was blown out.  He came to ERZ when mornings there were a revolving door.
He was replaced by Dave Stevens, who was eventually replaced by current morning
host Jeff Paradis.  Mark continued to voice then WSRI (96.7-Rochester) for
Precision Media after he left WERZ when SRI was still AAA in the early/mid 90's.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7