Re: JFK Missing -- Coverage

my reaction was a little the same and then i thought about it and realized
that yeah, there are massive searches for ordinary people in accidents quite
often. look at the massive volunteer efforts for lost kids or that boston
teacher who's car broke down. remember that plane from lebanon, nh that
everyone is still looking for? other plane accidents get pretty good coverage
from the media as well. plane crashes, fires, missing kids -- seven news is
on the scene! but, this much? no.

plus, i don't think the pentagon is ever involved in something like this. one
has to wonder if amy carter, chelsea, the gorgeous gore girls or nixon/ford's
kids would get as much coverage or action if heaven forbid anything should
happen.

In a message dated 7/18/99 8:38:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,