Re: Another Talker in Boston....?

On 17 Jul 99, at 22:56, Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> Liddy's show is horrible.

Really?  I kind of like him on the radio, especially when he does his
comment on the news.  Even though I'm in my mid-30s, I still like
being read to.  Sure, he throws in a few zingers along the way... :)
Also, he often gets asked for advice by callers; I find his insight to
be at least as astute as "not a doctor" Laura.  I don't go for his
sexist bits (i.e. the "Stacked and Packed" cheesecake calendar)
but having grown up during the Nixon Administration I've learned to
take the bad with the good. :)

Take care,

Chris