Re: Another Talker in Boston....?

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 17:36:28 -0400 Mike Thomas <nostatic@earthlink.net>
writes:
>I'd like to see Don and Mike (via WJFK-DC) on WBOS,
possibly on tape delay.

I agree. I used to listen to Don & Mike out of Portland (WZAN) when I
lived in Maine. Really good show with two very likeable & funny guys. I
think an afternoon team- local or otherwise- is a great idea... if the
team is actually INTERESTING.

But, 'BOS doesn't exactly have a history of doing anything really
interesting now, does it?

BTW, do ya think they've un-corked the champagne at 'XRV yet? And how
long 'til someone else tries AAA in-town (minus the Don Henley, please)?

- -Rick Ganley