WMUR Goof

While clicking the TV remote checking out other stations' coverage of the
JFK Jr. story,I came across WMUR(CH 9) showing a graphic on Kennedy Family
Tragedies,it listed that in 1969,Senator Edward Kennedy died in a car
crash.The MA Senior Senator is very much alive,it was an aide of the
Senator that was killed in that crash.The anchor(I believe it was weekday
AM co-anchor Tiffany Eddy) read the on screen grapic verbatim as
well.Obviously someone at WMUR was asleep at the switch on that one.I
subtract 50 points for credibility.

Mark Watson