CBS gets it right this time

Unlike several years ago when Princess Di passed away on a weekend and CBS
had nobody around to cover it, this time from what I can see, CBS was first
on the scene.  When I tuned in this morning to catch the latest, Channel 7
was still doing reruns. Channel 5 was on the scene and going to "All
Kennedy news all the time".   But  WBZ radio had been on the story from the
beginning, and this time channel 4 had called in their "big guns" like Liz
Walker and Joe Shortsleeve; and in fairness to WBZ radio, yes at periods of
time they did simulcast WBZ TV, but radio also got their own reporters
(Carl Steevens and Ed Donahue) onto the scene in addition to just using
audio from TV reporters...