Re: Imus gives his version....

I wonder how long Rush and "not a Doctor" Laura have on their contracts with
Entercom?  I wouldn't suprise me if Greater Media tried to make a run and one or
both of these high-profile, syndicated talkers.  Heck, Rush's ratings have
fallen to the point that he may not be able to "crack the lineup" anymore at
WRKO, if you use the same, lame rationale that WEEI used to let Imus slip away.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7