Re: Globe story on Imus

On 9 Jul 99,  Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> Another problem with Imus is his regular vacations.  He's off as much as
> Johnny Carson was in his last years on the Tonight Show.

OK, let's check that out.  I watched Carson in his last years.  In a
typical week, he did a new show on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  He
had a rerun on Monday, and Jay Leno was guest host on Tuesday.  Every so
often (I'm not sure how often), there was a week of reruns.  I'm not sure
whether rerun weeks were any more often than they are now under Jay Leno.

So is Imus away more often or less often than that?

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/