Re: IMUS OUT AT WEEI

Just a couple of quick observations.

As one who enjoys listening to Imus, I still got tired of the frequent
vacations and things seem to bog down when he keeps talking about the ranch,
even though it's a good cause, it gets tiresome quickly.

I also wonder how much of his ratings drop is due to the show being
available on MSNBC (probably not much, but I'm sure there must be some
effect).  I know that if I'm home and have a choice, I'd rather watch than
listen.

Well, I can still tune to WWRX for the first half of my commute.

Back to lurking in the shadows, cheers.

Paul Bacchiocchi