Re: Imus Out At WEEI

Good idea.  From a programming point of view, WRKO makes the most sense of
any of the stations in the market.

I doubt it will happen.  If that is something Entercom was considering, they
would have reached agreement with Infinity before announcing the change and
avoided the negative stories about Imus' ratings and passion.  They would
have just announced it as a programming switch within in the family and got
only positive publicity from it.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine