Re: Globe story on Imus

It's also safe assume that Imus listeners don't tune in to the
other 'EEI dayparts and vice versa. Imus' numbers on WEEI began to go into
a tailspin around the same time(Spring '96) WBCN moved Stern
to mornings from nights.

A sports-oriented talk(whether Entercom will choose
to air The Bruno and Golic Show or a locally-originated stuff)
on WEEI will probably do much better with regular 'EEI listeners
who may otherwise tune in to  WBZ, WRKO or WNRB for sports updates,
talk, etc.

Mark