Re: IMUS OUT AT WEEI

I don't get your logic. In the business world, companies constantly
make decisions which impact them, their staff, their clients and
the marketplace. Radio business is not very different. And, the radio
professionals are not in any kind of a privileged class all by themselves,
although some think they are. I think you might be forgeting the fact
that Entercom and Greater Media are here to make money for their
principal owners, shareholders, and clients. Worrying about employees'
feelings  is not a major item on their agenda. Pink slips or speculation
about them are nature of any business, including radio. It goes with
the territory, if you will.

Johnson is one of the best and most knowledgeable people who covers
the business of radio. He's usually on the money whne it comes to
getting the story right.

Herald's Jim Baker is also reporting that Imus is headed to WBOS-FM.

Mark