Re: WSRO

The weakened WSRO signal has been running for quite some time now, and I
haven't noticed too much improvement recently.  Also, WSRO sister WRPT
seems to be sounding a bit weaker lately, particularly early evenings
before sunset.  Normally, they  boom in where I am during that time, but
now they seem to be battling the skywave more than usual.  Do they have
to step down during "critical hours?"  I've never noticed them doing
this before.  Can anyone clarify??

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7