Re: shania twain gives select djs a kiss

True.  Kiss 108 has been heavily marketing Matty's show on the air since
it was slightly eclipsed by WBMX's John Lander in last fall's book.  Any
little bit helps...

 I have also heard two other customized versions of the Shania song.
PRO-FM has one mentioning MD/afternooner Davey Morris and Z-100 New York
has one for their MD/afternooner Paul "Cubby" Bryant.