Re: WROL sold? and WJIB, WEEI

Kevin Vahey said:

> > Maybe I missed something, but Bernie Corbett who has the BU Hockey (and
> now
> > Harvard football ) package is telling people he is looking for a new
> outlet
> > in Boston to replace WROL as they have been sold.

	Huh?? when was WROL sold? I never saw any articles on it. Did I
miss something? Will there be something worth listening to pretty soon on
that part of the dial when I'm walking around Boston's streets (maybe
WBUR could take over them and do an AM service? ehhh...pipe dream

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak