Re: Mix 98.5 message board

I don't know whether the contestent thought that the
hassle was worth his/her time, but the practice of
issuing a 1099 for a sum supposedly paid in one year but
not disbursed until the next is illegal. A protest to
the IRS would likely have resulted in enough of a fine
that CBS would have discontinued the practice--unless,
of course, CBS invested the float in some high-flying
Internet stock, such as, say, CBS.