Re: FCC grants WNRB improved non-critical-hours pattern

On 24 Jun 99,  Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.n wrote:

> Now, if somebody could only find something worthwhile to
> do with the WNRB... How about this rumor (which I'm
> starting right here, right now): ABC will buy WNRB and
> flip Radio Disney from 1260 to 1510. Hibernia, which
> owns WPZE, will then lease 1260 to Mrs Nash who will
> move WILD to 1260 and will lease 1090 to some ethnic or
> religious broadcaster.

Sounds like something Joseph Gallant would come up with! ;->

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/