Re: WEEI

"Kaimbridge M. GoldChild" wrote:

> Ah, aren't we forgetting about EEI's morning-anemic sister and fellow
> Entercom station?  Can anyone say "Jeff and Darlene go buhbye"?

If Entercom isn't willing to pony up the bucks for Imus on WEEI, where
he's been successful in generating revenue, why would they shift him to
RKO?  Besides, EEI and RKO share the same demographic target, and I would
imagine theres a lot of shared listenership between both stations, so
what would be the benefit of moving Imus?  Entercom may not be willing to
pay for the show, period---for either station.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7