Re: First airborne radio traffic reports?

First reporter in Boston was Bruce Talford, who I *believe* was killed in a
plane crash years later in LA. Early 60's seems to be when it started here.

WNAC had Squadron 68, with Peter Mehegan.... that didn't carry over to WRKO
to the best of my knowledge. Kevin O'Keefe started at WBZ and then replace
Talford.

Chip Whitmore who I knew in school and worked primarily at WJIB had the
misfortune of covering for O'Keefe one morning when the chopter crashed in
Quincy, killing all aboard.

WMEX countered as only Mac Richmond could, with the Commuter Cruiser and
Steve Fredricks....Steve would listen to WHDH and then radio in his report.