WCRN and WNSH

I was checking the FCC actions and applications on the
Elliott website link to the FCC a few days ago.  These
have become so cryptic it's hard to tell what's going
on.  I  noticed applications for changes to WCRN AM 830
in Worcester and WNSH am 1570 in Beverly but the AM
search by call letters only yields confusing data for
WNSH and nothing new for WCRN.  Does anybody know what's
going on?  I occasionaly listen to WNSH for Kim \Komando's computer show while WMVU (Nashwa as they put
it)plays oldies.  The signal is listenable in Methuen
but just barely.  I notice they occasionally mention
Gordon College during their ID.  Are they still
transmitting from the little tower atop a non-descript
building in South Hamilton?  And about WCRN...of the
New England stations operating on the old clears, they
seem best positioned to offer a serious signal over a
reasonably broad coverage area.  Of course it has no
ratings with it current format.  I'm surprised some
group broadcaster like Entercomm hasn't offered a swap
of a weak sister like 1440 plus cash;  830 could be
HUGE in Worcester under the right management

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com