Re: Boston Network Radio Affiliations: 1950's and 1960's.

Well...my cousin has a reverb unit hooked up to his massive component
stereo system that if you set it at a low to moderate setting (about two
notches on the control) it makes the sound coming out of it seem even
more impressive - like it was in a bigger room instead of a tiny railroad
flat bedroom.

 I'm not saying make the station sound
like a cathedral or a huge vault...I'm talking about a very slight echo,
enough to know it's there, but not cranked all the way up as to keep
hearing the words 5  minutes after they've been spoken.

I'm for putting slight reverb on all mics. Some commercials also would
benefit from it. I think it still makes a station sound more...alive

(ahhh pipe dreams, how great they are)

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org