Turks & Caicos DX

With all this mentioning of FM and TV catches, has anyone noticed the 530
(used to be 535??) from the islands south of the Bahamas?  It is Spanish,
and I think it's called Radio Vision Christiana (simulcasts WWRV 1330 in
NYC).  They boom in clear in Florida at night, but I got them the other
night here.
As for FM, I have always had my best luck on July 4 weekend.  I pulled Iowa
and Missouri last year.  Another year it was Louisiana and almost all the
FMs in Atlanta.  I found the best hours are 10-noon that weekend.
- -Dave