Re: Turks & Caicos DX

I've caught them here in New York City (the 530 AM). Nothing spectacular.
They come in every so often - barely audible but still you can make out
the voices through the static. The station origianlly started on 530,
moved to 535 for some reason and then came back to 53. It is owned by
radio vision cristiana (WWRV/Paterson, NJ)

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven