radio positioning statements

Going through those old QSL cards and reception reports revealed some very
amusing slogans and a few even more amusing claims.  For example:

In 1958, WCAT, 1390 AM, (Athol and Orange) had stationary which claimed the
station was "Northern Massachusetts' most powerful radio voice"  Next to a
cartoon picture of a cat (W-CAT),  the letterhead then referred to the
station as "The kitty with the killowatt meow."  I hope they didn't have to
read that one over the air!

WTAO (what WJIB used to be) first went on the air in the spring of 1948;
their letterhead said "The neighborhood station" at the top, and at the
bottom, "Serving Eastern Middlesex County with Boston as a bonus".

One slogan that puzzled me was on the stationary of WVOM-- the Voice of
Massachusetts (today WUNR)-- in March of 1950, their letterhead claimed the
station was "New England's Only 24 Hour Station."  Is that possible?

And will somebody explain to me what WKOB in North Adams was all about?
Their stationary in 1947 read "Enlightenment... Entertainment... Equality."
 I can't imagine what their format was...

So tell me, those of you who are announcers or PDs, what was the dumbest or
most ineffective positioning slogan (or liner) you had to read on the air?