Re: radio positioning statements

When I used to visit weekender Rick O'Shea (Perrin) of WOTW-FM, the slogan on
thier letterhead, or other stationery used for copy, etc.. said something like
"Nashua's Only Dual Channel Station". WOTW-FM may of put out a left and right
channel, but it was from mono sources (Carts, TT, etc...), was compressed very
tightly and processed with reverberation to cover up the fact. I was told
recently from a former WOTW announcer that they got all thier CHR music carts
already recorded in mono from another station... BTW, the jingles used were
We're Here for You on FM-106 (& Spoken: Here for You in '82...)

Ron Gitschier
Jax, FL