Jim Lowe on WLNG

This morning,while on line,I was listening to WLNG on Real Audio,caught the
last few minutes of "Jim Lowe and Company".Jim Lowe had a #1 hit in 1956
with the song"The Green Door". Also,he was a part of the WNEW(1130)
airstaff for many years,I don't know if he was ever a part of the WQEW
staff when the standards format moved there(but I'm sure if anyone can
answer that they will!!!).The end of the show listed credits,etc that gives
me the impression this is a syndicated program.It is recorded at a theater
in NYC,and features standards and show tunes.

Mark Watson