WBZ's got YOUR ticket to some of this Summer's hottest concerts! (fwd)

<<On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:57:39 -0400 (EWT), Sven Weil <sven@lily.org> said:

> Is it just me or is WBZ radio feeding their junk e-mail to everyone else
> on this list?

No.  I'm certain they just collect their spam lists from those who
make the mistake of giving addresses away to them on their Web site.

> From: WBZ NewsRadio 1030AM <webmaster@wbz.com>
> To: Friends of WBZ <webmaster@wbz.com>
> Subject: WBZ's got YOUR ticket to some of this Summer's hottest concerts!

You know, Sven, it really wasn't necessary for you to quote the ENTIRE
spam to the mailing-list.  The only people who needed to see the spam
were <abuse@IConNet.net> -- and they would have needed complete
headers.

- -GAWollman

- --