Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 16:45:02 -0500
From: WBZ NewsRadio 1030AM <webmaster@wbz.com>
To: Friends of WBZ <webmaster@wbz.com>
Subject: WBZ's got YOUR ticket to some of this Summer's hottest concerts!

WBZ's got YOUR ticket to some of this Summer's hottest concerts!

WBZ NewsRadio is teaming up with the Tweeter Center, BankBoston Pavilion
 and LaDonna Restaurant in Mansfield to raise funds for the
Boston Police Department's Kids at Risk Foundation.
All summer long, we'll be taking auction bids on tickets to the following concerts:

BID ON:  (2) Golden Circle Tickets/Tweeter Center:
John Mellencamp, Saturday, June 12
Rod Stewart, Saturday, June 19
Journey & Foreigner, Sunday, June 20
BareNaked Ladies, Thursday, July 29
BareNaked Ladies, Friday, July 30
Jimmy Buffett, Thursday, Sept 2
Jimmy Buffett, Saturday, Sept 4
REM, Saturday, Sept 11

(2) Front Row Tickets/BankBoston Pavilion:
Tony Bennett, August 20

Minimum bid for each show is $200. To make your auction bid on any of
the above shows, please email Your Name, Address, Daytime Phone,
Concert/Show Title and Auction Bid Amount to browne@boston.cbs.com.
Or, mail a 3x5 postcard to WBZ-AM, Kids at Risk Ticket Auction,
1170 Soldiers Field Road, Boston, MA 02134.

Contributions are tax deductible. High bidders will be notified no later than
48 hours prior to show date.

Questions, please call WBZ Promotion at 617-787-7196.  Thank you!

Complete contest rules are available at WBZ.

Thank you for registering with WBZ.com!  If you have received this message in error or wish to  be excluded from future announcements, please simply send an email message  to "webmaster@wbz.com" with the word "remove" and your email address in the subject line.