Re: webcasting

At 04:59 PM 6/5/99 -0400, you wrote:

>There are many Macintosh users out here.  The iMac has only been out less
>than a year.  I, for one, do not have a single byte of Microsoft software
>on my system and never will.  Others may not be so extreme, but the
>Macintosh percentage of existing running home computers is probably
>around 20%.  Remember that Macs stick around a lot longer than their
>Wintel counterparts.

Sheesh! Garrett posts nasty messages to people who post useful virus
warnings, because, though useful, the warnings are off topic. Do we have to
endure a rehash of this 17-year-old argument? If any message ever was off
topic in this group, this one is it. If you just can't restrain yourselves,
take this pointless discussion off line! You are not going to settle a
damned thing. Knock yourselves out--just don't force the group endure it.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205