Re: Alex Beam column

Part of the response from WRKO included the fact that the Boston Metro was
expanded to include areas where WRKO does not have a strong signal after
dark.  That is a legitimate issue.  Changing the makeup of the market is
going to change the results of the ratings.

I think part of Howie's ratings problems is that he gets old fast.  I only
tune in occasionally and I have to admit that I find the trash talk
entertaining when I do, but if I listened everyday, it would get tiring.

I wonder if the trend of talk radio ratings being down across the board
nationally is also a factor?

I do find it funny that a newspaper columnist would knock a radio station for
having a smaller and older audience.  That's happening to newspapers year
after year.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine
Loyal Imus listener under 35