Jay Severin....

Got a chance to hear Jay Severin last night.....

Does anyone have any idea how old this guy is?  He sounds a bit
'sophomoric'....sounds kinda young....and seems to like the sound of his
own voice.

He does lonnnnng monologues, not just at the begining of the hour.  (Is
this because he has no calls?)  Almost sounds like a porr-man's Gene
Burns.

And when he gets a call....The caller gets in two words, or a question..
..and he goes into an over-explanation of some feather of his political
theology.

Does anyone know anything about his prior radio talk-show experience?
(Did I once hear him on WOR-NY?)  I guess he does some commentary for
PMS-NBC...

Also, I would surmise that he is doing the show from NY....possibly from
his "guest-room" in his apartment.  Realllly bad acoustics...

Just my $.02

Any thoughts on this Severin dude?