A Changing of the Guard

   I'd like to take a moment to pass on best wishes to Bob Raleigh on his
next gig, that of a guy who doesn't have to sleep when the sun is up, and
then get up and keep 38 states listening...  he's weathered many a storm and
change at WBZ, doing what they asked of him, and doing it well !    now he
can relax, and take leisurely walks through the Burlington Mall, if he so
desires!

   and i'd like to take a moment to pass along my best to his heir, the
amazing Steve LeVeille, another product of  Burlington (very weird... is it
the water in Burlington?)
he is a real nice guy, and he's a baseball fan.  a fine American!

   i received an email from him, and who can blame him for being happy!  he
just got one of the best gigs in radio. period.

steve's quote:

<<"Ready for a little competition on the overnight, Chuck? !!!!!!
 I'm in heaven, man! I can't believe it."

"The Steve LeVeille Broadcast"
on WBZ Boston...1030 on the AM dial
Sunday-Thursday night/Monday-Friday morning
Midnight until 5 a.m. >>

congrats to steve.  and all the best for bob.

Chuck Igo