Re: Interesting Radio Depatures

In a message dated 5/31/99 4:08:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dib9 writes:

<< As for the list of worse bosses that I mentioned in my last post, I
wouldn't put you in the top ten Chuck, but the GM mentioned above would
probably make the list.

dan,

   thank you for the non-top-ten inclusion.  (as i mentioned on one of my
very first posts to this group, i was a green and learning ops guy...)
as to you, if we might open up the mutual admiration society, i though you
were a real good, full-service a/c host.  not an easy task, especially at was
a challenging-at-best work place.  sell it now, get it on the air ten minutes
later...  and yes, the gm's handwriting was tough....
i thought you'd hit your stride at the mighty 560 WGAN (for those who did not
get to hear Dan, he really was a good full-service a/c person, and when it
came time to switch gears to talk, he could do that effortlessly.)

chuck