Re: Losing in the translation (was:: NERW 5/28: WCAV Sold, WHQO Donated, and WMHQ Sold Again)

At 09:26 AM 5/29/99 -0700, Bob Nelson wrote:

>(I did hear something about an application for
>some religious station for 91.7 in Newburyport,
>though).

The application for 91.7 that I know about is from WUMB, a public radio
station from Boston (a.k.a. Folk Radio), definatly not a religious station.
 Unless there's a competing aplication that I'm unaware of?

- ---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH